T.E.S offers a number plate printing service.
Number plates are printed while you wait for only £15 each. (Standard plates)
We now also have a wide range of 3D, 4D and gel plates
available, please either pop in or give us a call for more information and pricing.
Please be aware that id is needed for yourself and your vehicle in order to have plates printed.
You can use one of the following to confirm your identity:
- driving licence
- utility, Council Tax or rates bill from the last 6 months
- bank or building society statement from the last 6 months
- passport (doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)
- national identity card
- bank or building society debit or credit card
- police warrant card
- armed forces identity card
Bring one of the following as proof that you own the number:
- vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
- new keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI)
- certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to the number
- retention document (V778) (not applicable in Northern Ireland)
- a renewal reminder for a tax disc or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
- temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
- a number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), Driver and Vehicle Agency (DVA) or Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA)
- a letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the registration certificate