T.E.S offers a number plate printing service.
Number plates are printed while you wait for only £15 each.
Please be aware that id is needed for yourself and your vehicle in order to have plates printed.
You can use one of the following to confirm your identity:
- driving licence
- utility, Council Tax or rates bill from the last 6 months
- bank or building society statement from the last 6 months
- passport (doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)
- national identity card
- bank or building society debit or credit card
- police warrant card
- armed forces identity card
Bring one of the following as proof that you own the number:
- vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
- new keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI)
- certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to the number
- retention document (V778) (not applicable in Northern Ireland)
- a renewal reminder for a tax disc or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
- temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
- a number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), Driver and Vehicle Agency (DVA) or Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA)
- a letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the registration certificate